As we bid farewell to the month of love, we decided to share real feedback from our valued users. We can tell you how amazing our software is, but sometimes you just need to hear it from someone else. Let’s see why our users love SigniFlow:
SigniFlow is clear and concise
– Submitted by Yolanda K on Gartner
“The thing that stood out for me was when we had to send out contracts to our clients for signature and the feedback from one of our clients when we first started using it was how quick and easy it was to set up and how intuitive the process was. One of the best solutions they had used and then went on to investigate it as an option for their company. With COVID-19, the adoption of electronic signatures has grown substantially as they became a necessity. There was a reluctance for some companies to use systems like this before COVID-19. It makes the whole process so much more efficient.”
– Thank you, Yolanda! We understand that there is nothing more frustrating than having to work with software that is difficult to use and even more difficult to understand. With SigniFlow that will never be the case as we ensure that our software is easy to use and even easier to understand. We also have SigniFlow Academy that will teach you how to be a SigniFlow Ninja — try it out.
You work in Human Resources (HR) and you need to send out an offer of employment to someone, fortunately for you, your company makes use of SigniFlow which means that you create a workflow on the system, upload the contract and release it.
Just like that, all the parties that are required to sign or interact with the document will be notified via email and with the click of a button, your work here is done (drop the mic…).
No need for a long dragged-out process of printing or sending a PDF via email. Talk about being efficient and saving time.
– Submitted by Julius on Gartner
“Using SigniFlow saves time and makes it easier to collaborate with other people in the company. Wonderful. I did not know it was going to be this wonderful.”- Thank you, Julius!
Food for thought
– Submitted by David L on Gartner
“How many times have you received, a dodgy at best file, but deep down in the back of your mind, you felt that something might just not be right, that maybe, just maybe the information has been tampered [with], but you don’t have a way of being sure about it… Well, SigniFlow is a solution, and we can live in a really comfortable 2020, using this software. I was told that it would be good, I did not expect it to be great, plus it’s eco-friendly.”
– Thank you, David!
Regardless of the long process that is involved in getting multiple people to sign a document, there are also a lot of risks involved. But first, let’s take a look at the process of sending a document via email that requires multiple signatures:
- the users need to print out the document
- sign the document
- scan the document and,
- email the signed document to the document originator.
A long process, but it seems simple enough — right?
But there is a big part to this process that you might be missing, let’s dig a little deeper. Have you stopped and asked yourself the following questions:
- Am I giving my customer the best possible experience when dealing with my company?
- Do I, in this day and age, expect my customers to have a printer and a scanner handy so they can sign my documents?
- Are you able to confirm that it was indeed the recipient that signed the document?
- Do you have any proof that the document was not tampered with?
All valid questions that should make you think.
The thing about SigniFlow is that if you send a document with the system and a person digitally signs it, they do not need a printer or a scanner and the document is legally binding. Furthermore, keeping track of your documents and workflows has never been easier.
SigniFlow changes your admin life for the better
Since the start of COVID-19, many people have started working remotely which meant that admin became very difficult. This is because if there are documents that require multiple parties to sign, it took a lot longer than being in the office.
SigniFlow allows anyone, anywhere in the world to sign, approve or view documents, making admin easier to manage.
– Submitted by Phuti P on Gartner
“User-friendly, since we work remotely we are managing to receive all required signatures. The software makes my life easy.” — Phuti P
Thank you, Phuti!
We appreciate your feedback and kind words, keep them coming and we promise we’ll keep improving. If you want to rate SigniFlow, simply go to Capterra and tell the world about your experience with us.